Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||ASTM B777||Application:||Weight Balance|
|Advantage:||Manufacturer: Price, Quality, Lead Time||Packing:||Standard Wooden Box|
High Strength Tungsten Rod,
17g/cm3 Tungsten Rod,
Sifon Tungsten Heavy alloy rod
high density tungsten heavy alloy rod for weight balancing
|item||surface||diameter||length||W content %||density|
|packing:||packed with exportable wooden box, foam sheet inside|
Application: wnife tungsten alloy part
1. WNiFe alloy is widely used in fields of aerospace, aviation, military and oil drilling;
2. It is also applied for electrical instrumentation, medical and industrial purpose;
3. WNiFe alloys can also used for producing balancing weights, high temperature moulds, electro-heat upsetting anvil block, the core of armour piercing shell and protection shields for high-energy rays.
Features: wnife tungsten alloy part
1. WNiFe alloy has a high density of 16.5g/cm3 to 18.75g/cm3;
2. It is a kind of non-magnetic metal;
3. It has high tensile strength from 700 to 1000 MPa;
4. WNiFe alloy has large coefficient of thermal conductivity, which is five times higher than mold steel;
5. It owns strongly absorbed radiation capacity, which is about 30% to 40% higher than that of lead;
6. Its coefficient of thermal expansion is fairy small. The coefficient only accounts for 1/3 to 1/2 of iron or steel’s;
7. WNiFe alloy possesses good conductive property, high strength as well as good weldability and workability
As the manufacturer, firstly, we have very good quality control system, the products will be inspected by each step including the surface, the dimension, crack, or other inspection item as cumtomer requires.
Secondly, as a factory, our price has obvious advantages. We'd like to make our customer purchase good quality products with good price. It's a win-win business.
What's more, we have full after sales service. In case there is a quality problem, we are responsible. And we will do our best to solve the problem to make our customer satisfied.
Brief show of Sifon factory:
Packing & shipping for tungsten heavy alloy:
Tungsten heavy alloy will be packed with kraft paper first to protect the surface.
To ensure the safety during transportation, products will be packed accordingly with exportable wooden box with foam sheet protection inside.
If customer has special packing requirments, we will try to meet them.
Note: When you received the products, open the package carefully, some parts are sharp, please protect yourself. And if there is any damage, remember to contact with us, we will solve the problem for you.
For more information, please contact with me:
Tel: 86 18638869625
Contact Person: Sales Manager